Wednesday 2 February 2011

Flying wishes

I sometimes wish I could make some of my thoughts disappear. I can’t think, I can’t describe what I feel. I’m so scared. Or… I don’t know what exactly I feel but it’s not good. I want to write something nice and then someone to read it and feel something. I want to make people happy, people I don’t know. The thing is I now realise that all the people in the world are a family. And if somehow I could just touch the soul of a person I have never seen in my life and who lives in the other part of the world, well, that’ll be a success. I want to talk to somebody. I want them to share their thoughts, their dreams, the thing they feel when they wake up in the morning, the struggles they’ve been through, their most personal and beautiful feelings... Then I’ll know that I can change the world. Because with every single thing we say, we make other people think. And if we are good and patient, we’ll finally make other people better and happier without even knowing their names...

No comments:

Post a Comment